Wednesday 14 November 2007

Introducing ourselves


A new classgroup, a new space in the internet so that everybody knows what the newbies can work out.
I've started with them this year and besides being their English Teacher ,
I am their Class Teacher too.
Hope I can be proud of ALL of them with NO exception.
We'll see where this space will lead us to.

Good luck to all the post authors then!

Dear visitors, you're welcome here!

Please leave your comments but do it using English, the language we'll be communicating with.

The English Teacher

7 comments:

.::ºLara*::. said...

Hellow everybody.
I don't really know what to say. I think this class has very different students, all with different points of view and several qualities.
I hope this class will stand up in our school. I trust us.
I’m waiting to see a picture of our teacher with the group.
Kisses

M.P. said...

Well... Let's see when that will happen, whether that will ever happen, or if it won't at all.

Sarinha said...

bem...
eu sou um pouco diferente..
logo comento em portugues!
peço desculpa!
a foto ate esta querida!
so consegui entrar no blog hoje...


beijinhos!

M.P. said...

What a NERVE!!!! :((

Tita said...

I love this class.

breather said...

Uma turma que melhorou muito!!!

(:

AM said...

I agree with Paulo! I think that we grow up a lot as a class, and now we are TOGETHER!!!!!

(I just wanted to see new things in this blog... =( )

And I've already seen your comment (m.p.) in our blog:Family 4 W! Did you wrote it because of the special person that makes part of this crazy family: YahMath?... Humm...

We rock, people! I'm proud of our group! =)

Thanks for all! *.*

Kisses*

Lov ya! =)

(And I don't see myself as a romantic person!...)